Bullet Pipe Magnet Assembly
Inlet/Outlet Size: 115mm Diameter
Customized Neck/Pipe Extension
Strength: 12,000 Gauss
Heavy Duty Application
Customer Design to Suit Line Requirements
BRADS Bullet Pipe Magnet is ideal for the removal of tramp type contamination such as nuts, bolts, staples etc from gravity and pneumatically conveyed pipelines.
The unit is designed to prevent tramp iron from damaging expensive process machinery such as blenders, granulators, mixers, screw feed conveyors etc.
A high intensity BMT-B element is centrally mounted within stainless steel housing. The design ensures that product flow is unaffected by the magnetic element.
- Constructed with High Intensity Rare Earth NdFeB magnet
- Removes tramp metal contamination from dry powders, flour, granulates grain and 'lumpy' products
- Easy to inspect, maintains full product flow, high collection capacity of tramp size contaminants
- Comes with testing certificates to guarantee Gauss value
Bullet Pipe Magnet (115mm I/O)
- Product Code: bulletmagnet-115io
- Availability: In Stock